Z - PILES
Z-Type sheet piles are mainly used for permanent shoring solutions, where high strength and large quantities are required.
Their advantages are:
- Can be supplied and installed in double piles, allowing for faster installation,
- Availability of sections with high section modulus,
- Continuous webs and having the interlocks on either side of the neutral axis allows for optimized section modulus,
- Improved section modulus to mass ratio,
- Increased moment of inertia, lowering the deflection.