Hydraulic add-on vibrators are mounted on the arm of a hydraulic excavator instead of the bucket and are connected to the hydraulic system for driving and extracting trench sheets, sheet piles, H-piles or steel pipes up to a length of 7m (depending on the arm conﬁguration).
- Very compact design and low point of gravity,
- Excellent performance due to large static moment and push-down with the excavator,
- Very little impact to nearby structures due to high-frequency (city vibrators),
- Simple handling of piles with lifting chain,
- Very economical as no separate power pack is required,
- The piling length can be extended up to 8m or 10m with excavators having a long boom and stick, or when using a gooseneck.
All our add-on vibros are supplied with:
- Universal sheet pile clamp
- Mounting adapter to excavator boom
- Hydraulic hose set
- Storage plate
- Complete set of manuals in English
Our series of small to medium sized hydraulic vibrators is specially designed to drive and to extract trench sheets and sheet piles, H-piles, as well as small diameter steel pipes.
Our vibrators offer following special features:
- Patented multi-stage suppressor for maximum pulling force
- One piece eccentrics with heavy metal for maximum eccentric moment
- Giant spherical bearings are up to ﬁve times larger than any other vibrator
- Riﬂe bored top plate eliminates all hoses on suppressor
- Designed for easy, fast ﬁeld service
- Computer designed gearbox with low centre of gravity
- Completely sealed for underwater work
- One year warranty plus special programs for life long operation
- Centre safety pin shows pile crew and crane operator how much line pull is on pile and crane
- Only vibrator on market with detachable suppressor housings to ﬁt any height and weight requirements.
Our line of standard hydraulic vibrators offers top performance at reasonable prices.
All vibros can be equipped with turning plate, wood clamps and casing clamps.
A wide range of hydraulic drills and impact hammers is also available